Monday, March 9, 2009

DT entry #2

Thought I would show you what I did for my 2nd entry for Cindy E's of StampingScrapping.com Design Team.
Since we were all sent the same items (with a couple exceptions) I decided to forgo the card or scrapbook page. Instead, I made this little book. The only thing on the front that wasn't included was the jellybean paper.





The inside was the most difficult. I didn't want to add pictures as I wanted my work be the statement and focus. Each tag overlaps the one on the other side. I did add a little of my own embellishments. I think that it came out pretty good and would be cute to send to a parent, sibling or friend for Easter.



Well, what do you think? I hope that it is accepted by the judges.

Tomorrow, I hope to show you a page I did on my son. It's an adventure into scrapping much different from a lot of people I've met.
CU L8TR

2 comments:

Dana said...

Fab job!!! Love it!

Janine said...

Your project is great! Best of luck to you.