Saturday, March 7, 2009

DT entry #1

Okay, so a lot of people wanted to see what my 1st entry was for design team at Stamping Scrapping. The theme was Valentines and we had to use things that Cindy @ Stamping Scrapping sells. The project had to contain 80% of items found on her site.
Well, I had just bought some more stamps from Outlines Rubber Stamps. I bought the layered heart which Cindy sells.
Here is what I did with that stamp:

But the heart was plain to me and I scoured around all my idea books and print outs and came across a box made using the Scor-Pal. It was perfect for my layered heart. So here is the finished box and heart ornament...


I used many products from Cindy's store and a few of my own.

2 comments:

The Kin'Xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to sponsor your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll and

1.send us your site/blog address;
2.send us a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3.send us a brief description of your site.

we would be honored to advice your blog on ours!
anyway, keep on with your great work!



ilinkyoursite staff
"I link your site"

Jill said...

Hi Lynna! I just checked out your blog, and so far it looks great! I love your heart project. Looking forward to seeing what else you add to your blog.

Jill...:-)
from Cricut Chatter